Monday, August 5, 2013

Greetings!!!

Okay, so that title comes off sounding really dorky. Well, that's me. Speaking of dorky, let me outline what you'll find here, in my lair, because I believe everything should be labeled clearly so you know what to expect.

To start off, I'm a young mom and an aspiring writer. I eat a strange green diet which you can learn more about HERE. It's died down a bit. but I plan on starting i t up again. So that leaves this spot with my other two passions; my beautiful, sweet, perfect, angel baby (NO! I am not biased :D) and my writing.

So what will you get? Possibly funny stories about my beautiful, sweet, perfect, angel baby and my journey of getting published and writing. If I learn something, I promise to share it with you, whether it's about parenthood or writing.

Oh, and maybe I'll share some of my thoughts on my current reads too.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment